Hyaluronidase Desinfiltral to Dissolve Granulomas, Misplaced Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Filler & Reverse Skin Necrosis
Soft tissue filler administration has been a very common procedure worldwide since the dermal fillers were first introduced for soft tissue augmentation. Currently, dermal fillers are used in various medical fields with satisfactory results, but the number of complications is increasing due to the increased use of filler. YourFace.Expert has a great solution for treatment of those complications – hyaluronidase Desinfiltral.
What Is Desinfiltral?
Desinfiltral is hyaluronidase suitable for injection. One vial contains 1500 Iu.
Indications of Hyaluronidase in Aesthetic and Anti-aging Medicine
Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers are the most commonly used fillers. As the aesthetic market is growing, more and more people will be treated with them. With the increased involvement of sometimes inexperienced nurses and aesthetic practitioners the risk of unwanted results rises. Unwanted results can mean overcorrection and asymmetries as well as adverse events to these injectable fillers. Although hyaluronic acid dermal fillers are defined as temporary materials, they can last up to 12 months or longer. Hyaluronidase destroys hyaluronic acid and offers a chance to fix overcorrection and asymmetries.
Administration of Hyaluronidase Desinfiltral
Before treatment with hyaluronidase Desinfiltral, it is advisable to do an allergy test.
Mix Desinfiltral with saline solution. Once the solution is prepared, inject it into the affected area using a 30 gauge needle for superficial injections and 27 gauge for deeper deposits. The guidelines for reconstitution are below:
- Dissolving Desinfiltral 1500 Iu with 2 ml of saline makes hyaluronidase solution of 750 Iu in strength
- Dissolving Desinfiltral 1500 Iu with 3 ml of saline makes hyaluronidase solution of 500 Iu in strength
- Dissolving Desinfiltral 1500 Iu with 4 ml of saline makes hyaluronidase solution of 375 Iu in strength
- Dissolving Desinfiltral 1500 Iu with 5 ml of saline makes hyaluronidase solution of 300 Iu in strength
- Dissolving Desinfiltral 1500 Iu with 10 ml of saline makes hyaluronidase solution of 150 Iu in strength.
Specifications of Hyaluronidase Desinfiltral
Manufacturer: Skin Tech Pharma Group, Spain.
Volume & Packaging: 1 x 1500 Iu vial.
Storage Conditions: the product is stable at room temperature. Once opened use immediately and discard any unused content.