Table of Contents
When working with Hyaluronidase, there is one important nuance that every third aesthetic practitioner is not aware of. This is the problem of the whole beauty industry. Many manufacturers do not conduct large-scale clinical studies. Because of this, doctors and cosmetologists do not know what to do in difficult situations.
We are talking about getting hyaluronic acid gel in the vessel. With this problem, a single injection of Hyaluronidase Desinfiltral is not sufficient.
Experts note that Hyaluronidase is destroyed in the body within 1 hour. With a fast metabolic rate, this time reduces to 30 minutes. This time is not sufficient to destroy the embolus of hyaluronic acid.
During clinical trials, it was found that an embolus collapses within a few hours.
What to do in this case?
- Hyaluronidase Desinfiltral should be diluted with 4-5 ml of NaCl to obtain a more concentrated solution. This is required to increase the duration of action.
- Every hour, you need to inject 1 ml of Hyaluronidase Desinfiltral around the vessel, in which the embolus has formed.
- Gradually, the solution will penetrate into the vessel and dissolve the filler.
This process takes several hours, yet it ensures a 100% effect on the first day of use.
- Do not administer more than 500Ui Hyaluronidase per injection.
- Do not do injections more often than once in 60 minutes
- Do not stop the procedure until clinical improvement.
Hyaluronidase Desinfiltral (HD) is a solution for injection, which is used in aesthetic medicine to destroy hyaluronic acid polymers.
Stabilized hyaluronic acid (HA) is the main ingredient of dermal fillers. They are used to eliminate signs of skin aging.
HA is an absolutely safe polymer, which is present in human tissues. Improper filler administration, however, can provoke side effects, such as hypercorrection or granuloma.
- Hypercorrection occurs due to the introduction of too large a dose of filling under the skin.
- Granuloma is a cystic mass under the skin, which occurs when the filler is injected too quickly. These are filler tubercles, which do not distribute in the tissues. The gel accumulates in one place and causes a serious cosmetic defect.
The effect of Hyaluronidase Desinfiltral is the destruction of stabilized HA chains. Due to this, the gel becomes less dense, breaks down into enzymes and dissolves under the skin quickly.
In simple terms, Hyaluronidase Desinfiltral is a hyaluronic acid antidote. If there an HA njection causes any skin defect, it can be quickly neutralized.
Indications for use
Hyaluronidase Desinfiltral can be used for any anatomical defects, caused by the introduction of hyaluronic acid, such as:
- Reverse skin necrosis
HD shows a high efficacy in the treatment of fibro-sclerotic cellulite. This diagnosis causes the following symptoms:
- circulatory disorders in the tissues
- muscle blocks
- fluid retention in tissues
- dilation of blood vessels
Hyaluronidase Desinfiltral injections improve cell membrane permeability. Due to this, the adipose tissue becomes softer and natural lipolysis improves.
After the injection of the solution in the tissues:
- natural circulation restores,
- metabolism improves
- swelling reduces
- Can be used in any areas of the HA fillers introduction
- Does not affect cells and tissues, which have no HA injected
- Rarely causes side effects and is generally well tolerated
- With small volumes of dermal filler, the effect is visible in 10 minutes
- Complete dissolution of the hyaluronic acid gel occurs within 24 hours
- HD can be injected 5-10 minutes after the injection of a HA filler
Drug form and composition
- Hyaluronidase Desinfiltral is available in 10 ml bottles
- The composition includes depolymerizing enzyme Hyaluronidase 1500 Ui
- An additional component is the NaCl solution, which is supplied in a separate vial
Mode of administration
We strongly recommend all patients to entrust Hyaluronidase procedure to an experienced specialist. Any beautician can perform this procedure. Only experienced specialists, though, can choose the optimal dose of Hyaluronidase.
- HD powder should be pre-mixed with NaCl solution.
- With standard defects (hypercorrection, granuloma), 1500 Ui Hyaluronidase is diluted in 10 ml of NaCl solvent. Each ml of solution will contain 150 Ui of the active ingredient.
- With tissue necrosis, a higher dose of Hyaluronidase can be used.
- To increase the dose of Hyaluronidase to 300 Ui per 1 ml, you need to mix 1500 Ui with 5 ml of NaCl.
- Increasing the dose twofold accelerates the effect and is capable of destroying the denser HA molecules.
The amount of solution does not matter when the defect is repaired. The concentration of Hyaluronidase powder in the composition of this solution is important. You can control the dose by increasing or decreasing the solvent.
In excessive amounts, Hyaluronidase can cause dermal cell death. This process can begin when using more than 500Ui Hyaluronidase in 1 session. Therefore, you need to check how much solution your beautician uses. Ask him/her what dose of Hyaluronidase will be injected under your skin.
- The HD solution is injected directly into the center of the area, in which the hyaluronic acid filler has been injected.
- For the surface layer, use 27G ½ needles. With the introduction of the solution into the deeper layers of the skin, a thinner 30G ½ needle is used.
- Gently massage the area for 20-30 seconds after the injection. During the massage, the solution distributes faster through the tissues and binds to the hyaluronic acid molecules.
The procedure takes less than 15 minutes. However, you will have to stay at the dermatologist’s for at least 1 hour.
- After mixing the solution, your doctor should do an intradermal sensitivity test to Hyaluronidase.
- Approximately 1 ml of solution is administered to the patient in the region of the forearm. If no allergic response manifests within 10-15 minutes, the main procedure can start.
- Within 30 minutes after the injection, the dermatologist/aesthetic practitioner should monitor the patient’s condition. Any allergic reaction requires immediate medical attention.
- 40 minutes after the injection, the patient can go home. By this time, part of the hyaluronic acid is completely dissolved, and you can see a good result.
Hyaluronidase Desinfiltral is not used in patients with cancer and/or individual intolerance to Hyaluronidase.
If a patient has symptoms of ARVI or URI on the day of the procedure, it should be transferred to another day.
If there is a local inflammatory process in the injection area, the procedure is canceled. It is advisable to apply antibacterial cream or solution to the skin a couple of days before the treatment session. This helps prevent the spread of infection in the injection area.
Hyaluronidase is not detected in the systemic circulation. Despite this, doctors do not recommend using this drug during pregnancy or during lactation. It is not fully known, in which tissues and cells the solution penetrates.
Hyaluronidase Desinfiltral 1500 Ui Side effects
After the introduction of Hyaluronidase Desinfiltral, 96% of people have no complications. Severe adverse symptoms can only occur with an overdose.
Mild side effects occur in isolated cases, most often in beginners, and these are:
- Slight swelling in the injection area (passes within 2-3 hours)
- Itching or redness in the injection area (disappears within a few hours)
These symptoms do not affect the patient’s physiological condition and do not cause severe discomfort.
An overdose complication is hypovolemia. In the injection area, the amount of circulating blood reduces, which may cause tissue necrosis. However, this symptom occurs most often because patients try to inject the solution themselves. They choose the wrong dose and inject the drug too quickly.
If your doctor or aesthetic practitioner discovered a HA defect, he will most likely offer you to inject HD. We do not recommend you rushing to the solution. Most likely, the price of Hyaluronidase Desinfiltral at your beautician is higher than it is on our website.
The cost of 1 bottle of Hyaluronidase Desinfiltral 10 mg on our website is only $ 60. In urban pharmacies, the equivalent package costs 2-3 times more. Your doctor will offer you the same high price.
On our site, you can buy Hyaluronidase Desinfiltral at wholesale price. We do not have high margins, because we do not use intermediaries. Hyaluronidase Desinfiltral supplies go to our warehouse directly from Skin Tech Pharma Group factory.
You can buy Hyaluronidase Desinfiltral in any quantity. Even if you need to make a bulk order, we can ship it to any country.
We guarantee our customers high quality of each product, fast delivery and complete confidentiality of personal data.