Linerase Collagen Booster #2
There are two effective rejuvenating agents on the market: hyaluronic acid and collagen.
If you are in the process of choosing a product for injection procedures for the first time, you are likely to have many questions. Chief among them: Which is better hyaluronic acid or collagen?
After all, the descriptions of fillers are very similar and manufacturers say that they perform the same function. But this is not really the whole truth.
Experts in the field of aesthetic medicine explained the difference between HA and collagen.
Hyaluronic acid is a carbohydrate found in connective tissue. It combines water molecules under the skin. Due to this, the skin becomes more dense, elastic and moisturized. Dense HA gel acts as a filler. It does not dissolve under the skin for a long time and keeps its shape. Dense gel fills wrinkles, scars on the skin and changes the shape of the face. A year later, it dissolves completely. Hyaluronic acid promotes the production of collagen.
Collagen is a protein found in connective tissue. It triggers regeneration processes in a natural way. That is, it does not remain under the skin in the form of a dense gel. This solution penetrates the connective tissue immediately and activates skin regeneration. All processes occur naturally. Therefore, the effect of collagen does not appear immediately. However, it lasts longer. While maintaining a high level of collagen, your skin will have a smooth texture, it will not have wrinkles and visible defects.
- If you want to give volume to a skin area, make it fuller, or quickly smooth out wrinkles - your choice is HA.
- If you need a long and natural rejuvenation effect - your choice is collagen. It will not increase the volume of your cheekbones, lips or chin. This substance smoothes out the skin and fills it with moisture.
Linerase Collagen Booster is an anti-aging complex, which restores the elasticity and suppleness of your skin. It contains micronized collagen of horse tendon and is manufactured by the company Euroresearch.
During the synthesis of Linerase, horse collagen molecules do not change their chemical structure. This substance is completely biocompatible with the human body. Therefore, the manufacturer excludes allergic reactions to this product.
Collagen is the main component of connective tissue. It is present in the bones, joints, skin, and tendons. The dermis is composed of collagen by 75%. It maintains the elasticity of the skin, combines water molecules in the dermis and is responsible for the regeneration processes.
With age, collagen production decreases. Wrinkles, dry skin, reduced skin flexibility are all signs of a collagen deficiency.
Linerase Collagen Booster was created in order to compensate for the collagen deficiency in the body and return the skin a healthy and supple look.
Linerase stimulates the rejuvenation of the dermis at the cellular level. This drug does not replace natural collagen. It activates the production of connective tissue, thereby increasing the collagen production by the body.
Indications for use
Linerase has proven to be one of the best anti-aging therapy products. It is used to achieve the following results:
- Improve skin flexibility
- Reduce wrinkles
- Tighten the skin of the face, neck, décolleté, hands, etc.
Linerase Collagen Booster can be used on any part of the body. It has a wide spectrum of action and its use is not limited to the anti-aging effect. Linerase shows high effectiveness in regenerative therapy, namely:
- Reduction of scars, caused by acne and surgical interventions
- Reduction of stretch marks
- Treatment of pressure sores
- Restoration of skin after deep ulcers
- Does not cause allergic reactions
- Is non-toxic to the body
- Restores and strengthens the connective tissue
- Improves elasticity and firmness of the skin
- Does not interfere with the production of own collagen in connective tissue
- Activates natural regenerative processes in the dermis and connective tissue
Drug form and composition
- Linerase Collagen Booster is available in vials, containing 100 mg of micronized heterologous collagen type I.
- This is the pure collagen formula made of the horse tendon, with no added impurities.
- The product is produced in the form of a powder, which needs to be diluted to prepare the solution for injection.
Mode of administration
One 100 mg Linerase Collagen Booster bottle is sufficient for complex anti-aging therapy for the face, neck, and décolleté. However, if you want the result of the treatment to be successful, you should entrust it only to a qualified specialist. Your dermatologist must correctly mix the solution and select the correct dosage of Linerase.
- When the bottle with the powder is open, it can not be used twice.
- Before the procedure, the doctor needs to mix 100 mg of powder with 5 ml of NaCl solution.
- To reduce discomfort during the procedure, he can add 0.5 ml of Lidocaine 0.9% to the solution. In this case, he will reduce the dose of the saline solution to 4.5 ml.
- Alternatively, he can use Lidocaine cream. It should be applied to the skin 15 minutes before the procedure.
After the doctor prepares the solution for injection, he wipes your skin with an antiseptic. This measure reduces the risk of infection during the procedure.
A preliminary sensitivity test is not mandatory before the introduction of Linerase Collagen Booster.
- 27G ½ to 30G ½ needles should be used to inject Linerase. The thickness of the needle depends on the area treated and depth of the solution injection.
- The needle must be inserted into the skin at an angle of 30-45 degrees.
- The doctor should give an injection every 2 cm, releasing 0.1 ml of the solution with each shot.
- With proper distribution of Linerase, the solution should be sufficient for a large skin area (face, neck, decollete). With practical use, he may have solution left to use it for the rejuvenation of the back of your hands.
After the treatment, apply a cream to reduce bruises and swelling. You may choose Chelaskin cream, available on our website.
Linerase does not cause severe side effects, yet the use of anti-bruising cream will help speed up the recovery process.
The maximum effect of Linerase Collagen Booster is visible after 2-4 sessions. It depends on the initial state of the skin, area treated, dosage and natural regeneration processes.
To obtain a visible result, you need to go through at least 2 treatment sessions.
- After each session, a recovery period of 14 days is required.
- Visible result appears 7-10 days after the procedure.
- To strengthen the result, you need to repeat the procedure once a year.
If collagen deficiency is severe, doctor might suggest that you do the Linerase Collagen Booster procedure 2 times a year. With this approach, collagen injections can quickly restore flabby and dry skin.
Linerase Collagen Booster is not prescribed during pregnancy or during lactation. If you want to do the procedure, switch your baby to baby formula.
These injections are contraindicated in patients with hemophilia, skin cancer, autoimmune diseases (systemic lupus, systemic sclerosis, etc.)
Should any inflammatory or infectious processes be present in the injection area, it is better to postpone the treatment. When you finish antibiotic therapy and the inflammation goes away, you can return to Linerase rejuvenation procedure.
The manufacturer claims that the herpes sores do not interfere with the procedure. However, doctors recommend curing herpes first, and then injecting the anti-aging product. There is a high risk of sores spread on the skin.
Linerase Collagen Booster #2 Side effects
Linerase Collagen Booster has a high safety profile. This drug is approved by the FDA. The clinical trials involved 120 people aged 35 to 65 years.
Most patients noted that they experienced mild discomfort and pain during the treatment.
After the procedure, the following symptoms were observed in 30% of participants:
- Redness at the injection site
- Slight itching of the skin
- Slight inflammation or swelling of the skin at the injection sites
These symptoms disappear within a few hours. If you use creams, which boost recovery, side effects pass faster.
No side effect lasts more than 24 hours and does not require a doctor’s intervention.
You have a great opportunity to buy Linerase Collagen Booster online at a wholesale price with worldwide delivery.
Most US retailers charge a high markup, so the cost per bottle of Linerase usually exceeds $ 250. Patients usually have 2 to 4 sessions. The total cost of the procedure is $ 1000.
The price of the Linerase Collagen Booster on our store is only $ 185 for 1 bottle of 100 mg. If you choose to buy from us, you save more than 20% of the retail price.
Low Linerase price should not confuse you. Our store collaborates with official distributors of Euroresearch. We buy the original Linerase at a reduced price from the manufacturer. Therefore, we offer our customers the cheapest Linerase Collagen Booster for sale online.
All orders are processed within 24 hours and can be sent to you via courier. You can make an order around the clock, 365 days a year. We will be happy to help you save and get the original Linerase to restore natural beauty.