Saline Solution Sodium Chloride (0.9%)
Sodium Chloride 0.9% is an indispensable solution for injections. Although it performs several functions, it is impossible to feel them.
The effect of saline occurs at the molecular level. Experienced professionals skillfully use Sodium Chloride 0.9%. With the help of the solution, they can change the density of the hyaluronic acid gel. With proper dosage of NaCl, the distribution of the drug in the tissues can be improved.
Experts note that this result is not achieved when mixing powders with ordinary water for injection. You get a liquid with a large sediment and a low concentration of active substances. B adding ions of chlorine and sodium, all the elements are dissolved completely.
Any healthcare professional will confirm that no procedure is possible without a saline solution.
Sodium Chloride is a physiological solution, which is used in cosmetology to dilute mixtures for injections.
All modern preparations for injection procedures in cosmetology are produced in the form of micronized powder. These products include collagen, hyaluronic acid, somatotropin, and so on.
Water for injection can not dissolve the powder particles completely. To create a homogeneous mass, add NaCl to the water for injection. When mixed, an isotonic solution is obtained, which is an excellent solvent for any micronized preparations.
Sodium Chloride acts as a solvent and delivers active ingredients inside the cells during injections. The solution contains sodium ions and chloride ions. These components penetrate cell membranes and transport the active ingredients to their destination. Without an isotonic solution, some of the substances would not penetrate into the cells.
Indications for use
- Sodium Chloride is used to dissolve and dilute micronized injectable preparations.
- Blocks muscle spasms during injection
- Is an excellent solvent for micronized powders
- Has detoxification properties
Drug form and composition
- Saline Solution is available in bottles of 100 mg.
- 1 ml of solution contains 9 mg of the active ingredient Sodium Chloride.
- Purified water for injection acts as an excipient.
Mode of administration
Before mixing the solution with the drug, you need to accurately determine the dosage of Sodium Chloride. Each product requires a certain amount of saline.
By increasing or decreasing the dose of the solvent, you can change the concentration of the active ingredients of the preparation by 1 ml of the mixture for injections.
- Fill the syringe with the right amount of Sodium Chloride.
- Add saline to the powder and mix to form an injection mixture without sediment.
- Fill the syringe with the mixture and inject it into the pre-marked area.
Sodium Chloride can be mixed with almost all medicinal ingredients. The composition can add lidocaine hydrochloride to reduce pain during procedures.
The bottle contains a high dose of NaCl, so it is used repeatedly. Take a new sterile syringe each time. Do not allow other ingredients to enter the vial.
- When mixing the drug with saline, check their compatibility. The powder must be completely dissolved. The resulting mixture should contain no sediment, and have a transparent color. If you notice color alteration or incomplete dissolution of the powder, the procedure should not be carried out.
- Sodium Chloride is used in cosmetology in small doses, so it does not enter into drug interactions with other medications. If you use corticosteroids or other serious medicines during the period when the procedure takes place, inform your doctor about it.
- Sodium Chloride injections are not recommended for women during pregnancy and lactation. This substance enters the blood plasma. It is not toxic to the fetus, but as a precaution, it is better to delay the injection procedure.
Sodium Chloride Side effects
The FDA has confirmed the high safety of Sodium Chloride and has determined the status of Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) for it. This means that the saline solution is tolerated well and has almost no side effects.
Side effects of Sodium Chloride can occur only with intravenous administration of large doses. When taking NaCl as a base solution for injection, there are no side effects.
If adverse reactions occur, the patient’s sensitivity to the substance that was mixed with NaCl should be checked. With a probability of 99%, the unpleasant symptoms appeared precisely because of its pharmacological properties.
If you plan to buy hyaluronic acid or collagen for injection, we recommend that you add Sodium Chloride to your cart.
On our site, you can buy Sodium Chloride 0.9% online for only $ 5. The bottle has 100 ml of saline. This volume is enough for several injection procedures.
Your doctor or cosmetologist will offer you to buy Sodium Chloride before the procedure, but the cost of the bottle will be $ 10-15. The high margin is because the drug passes through several distributors and only after that falls into the hands of your specialist.
In our store, you will find the lowest price for Sodium Chloride 0.9%.
We supply the solution directly from the manufacturing plant, so you will not find high margins on the website.
Ask your doctor in advance how much Sodium Chloride you need for injection.
If you know the dosage and volume, add the right amount of vials to your order.
To pay for the purchase of Sodium Chloride 0.9% online, you can use a personalized credit card, or Bitcoin.
If you have any problems with the ordering or payment, feel free to email us. Our experts will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.